Tuesday, December 9, 2008

I'm Leaving Today

Well, today is the big day. I leave this afternoon to Houston for a day and a half of orientation and training. Then, on Thursday afternoon we fly out to Saudi Arabia. I think I am all packed and ready. I am teaching my class this morning and then I will leave at noon today. I will miss them, but they are in good hands with Mrs. Emmons. You can see a picture of part of my class below doing their math long division work--what fun! I do hope to post an update from Houston this evening.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr.Heiden

Gr8 photo of Cody,Reid,Nicolic, and Morgen. Hope u have a gr8 trip.

P.S. Txting is awsome

P.P.S WE ALL KNO U R N ALIEN





FROM CHRISTIAN

Anonymous said...

Dear Mr.Heiden,

Why didn`t you take a picture of me?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mark Heiden said...

Yes, Christian txting is great, though I can't really do it.